Please see below for current updates and notices.
22/1/2021 – Fare Increase
From Sunday the 31st of January the price for all bus tickets and school bus passes will increase on all LinkSA Bus services.
27/11/20 – Update on Ticketing System Trial
TransportMe is currently on trial, it’s a new ticketing system operating from our Murray Bridge Depot on selected services.
These services include:
- Route 805, 806, 807 and 808 – Murray Bridge to Mt Barker and Adelaide.
- Route 1210, 1211 – Murray Bridge to Mannum.
Please click here for updated information about the trial.
Correct Cash Fares
To all our LinkSA passengers – in aid of reducing cash handling, having correct cash for fares is appreciated.
The health and safety of our customers and drivers is our first priority.
We would like to take the time to assure you we will continue to maintain our high standards of hygiene and cleanliness of our vehicles, with some additional precautionary actions:
- Extra cleaning of touch points on vehicles including door handles, handrails, seat belts and card readers
- Reminding our staff of best practice to stop the spreading of COVID-19, and regular updates in line with SA Health
- Proactively addressing the situation as it evolves with expert advice from health and operational professionals
To protect yourself and others, we recommend following SA Health advice regarding good hand and respiratory hygiene. Find out more.
LinkSA thanks passengers for their cooperation and understanding.