Please see below for current updates and notices.
To All Our LinkSA Passengers – Bus Fares.
All tickets purchased from bus drivers are by cash only. Having correct cash for fares is appreciated.
Debit and Credit card facilitates are not available on buses.
Tickets can be pre-purchased by credit card. Please contact your local depot during office hours. Click here for contact details.
30/8/21 – Goolwa/Victor Harbor to Adelaide Route 1251-1254 Service Changes
From Monday 30th August 2021 Route services 1251, 1252, 1253 & 1254 – Goolwa to Seaford Interchange, Colonnades, Marion Centre & Adelaide via Victor Harbor have changed.
Times on a number of services will be adjusted to better reflect actual travel times for more reliable services.
Please click here for new timetable.
1/4/21 – Gawler Rail Line Closure & Bus Substitutes
The full Gawler rail line will be temporarily closed and no trains will be operating.
Substitute buses will be available, including for AFL matches and other major events.
- GA1 All Stop Service travels from Gawler Central to Adelaide
- GA2 Limited Stop Service travels from Gawler to Adelaide
- GA4 Peak Express Service will travel from Gawler to Adelaide
Please click here for more information regarding these bus substitute services.
27/11/20 – Update on Ticketing System Trial
TransportMe is currently on trial, it’s a new ticketing system operating from our Murray Bridge Depot on selected services.
These services include:
- Route 805, 806, 807 and 808 – Murray Bridge to Mt Barker and Adelaide.
- Route 1210, 1211 – Murray Bridge to Mannum.
Please click here for updated information about the trial.
The health and safety of our customers and drivers is our first priority.
We would like to take the time to assure you we will continue to maintain our high standards of hygiene and cleanliness of our vehicles, with some additional precautionary actions:
- Extra cleaning of touch points on vehicles including door handles, handrails, seat belts and card readers
- Reminding our staff of best practice to stop the spreading of COVID-19, and regular updates in line with SA Health
- Proactively addressing the situation as it evolves with expert advice from health and operational professionals
To protect yourself and others, we recommend following SA Health advice regarding good hand and respiratory hygiene. Find out more.
LinkSA thanks passengers for their cooperation and understanding.